INNOVATION & LEADERSHIP GRANTS
Foundations in Education, through its Innovation and Leadership Grants Program, promotes excellence in the Diocese of Bridgeport Catholic Schools by providing educators with grant opportunities that fund innovation in classroom teaching and provide support for professional development and leadership formation.
The Innovation Grants Program promotes innovation in Catholic school education by supporting a teacher’s creative project or initiative for the classroom or school. Grants through this program are intended for innovative projects or initiatives that benefit multiple grade levels, and have a long-term impact on student learning.
The Leadership Grants Program promotes continuing professional education and leadership formation for current faculty in the form of grants for leadership development.
Grant Application Cycle: September 15 – October 31, 2019
Grant Implementation Cycle: July 2020 – June 2021
Click here for more information.
THE APPLICATION PERIOD IS NOW OPEN! Click below.
Foundations in Education Innovation & Leadership Grant Application
Please contact Theresa Sciallo at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Grant Writing Workshop
Special thanks to all the teachers that joined us for our Grant Writing Workshop on September 10, 2019. In case you missed it, please click below to watch the recorded presentation.
Grant Reports from our 1st Cohort of Awards are in!
A sample of the 2018-2019 grant projects are listed below:
- All Saints Catholic School: Makerspace
- Greenwich Catholic School: Mobile Innovation Maker Cart
- Holy Trinity Catholic Academy: Generation Beyond Stem
- Immaculate High School: Distance Learning
- Immaculate High School: Leading Edge in Graphic Design
- Notre Dame High School: Community Building with 3D Technology
- Notre Dame High School: Performing Arts
- Office of the Superintendent: Partners in Mission
- St. Catherine of Siena School: Google Expeditions
- St. Gregory the Great School: Level Up Village
- St. Mark School: Makerspace
- St. Mary School, Bethel: Creative Connections
- St. Rose of Lima School: Good News TV Studio
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School: Little Bits
- Trinity Catholic High School: Learning Academy