Foundations in Education is grateful for the company and business sponsors that recognize the enduring value and excellence of Catholic education. We appreciate those in our community who share our mission to strengthen and transform Catholic education through scholarship, innovation and leadership.
We invite our corporate and community partners to join in support of these initiatives so that together we can transform lives and contribute to the education of tomorrow’s workforce. Together we can help create a brighter future for our students and our community.
Contributions may be made through direct support or event sponsorship. Please contact Foundations in Education to learn how you may become a Corporate Partner.
For more information or to become a Corporate Partner, please contact email@example.com or call 203-416-1642.
We gratefully acknowledge our corporate sponsors to the 2018 Spring Gala who support the important work of Foundations in Education.
- Bluff Point Associates (Paula and Tom McInerney)
- Foundations in Education Board of Trustees
- The Fox Group/Merrill Lynch, Stamford
- St. Thomas More Church, Darien (Anne and Brian Young)
- Day Pitney, LLP
- Frontier Communications (Dan McCarthy)
- Kolbe Cathedral Advisory Board
- Mutual of America
- People’s United Bank
- US Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management